Warrior's World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leaders - Ceremonies

Go down

Leaders - Ceremonies Empty Leaders - Ceremonies

Post  [F]irstar Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:33 pm

These are the words and other things that are vital to being a leader.

Making a kit into a 'paw (apprentice)

"From this day, until he has earned his warrior name, this apprentice will be called ___, in honour of ____(what ever you think is OK to put here).

Making an apprentice into a warrior

"_____(apprentice's name), do you promise to uphold the warrior code to protect and defend this Clan, even at the cost of your lives? ___(Apprentice's answer)

"Then by the powers of StarClan I give you your warrior names. ____('paw's apprentice name), from this moment you will be known as ____(either discuss the cat's warrior name with their owner, or choose it yourself, whatever the owner wants.)

Making a warrior into deputy]

"Cats of ____Clan, listen and I will appint a new deputy. I say the words before _____'s body, (the old deputy. Sometimes this will not be possible, then you just leave this and the nxt part out.) so his spirit may hear and approve my choice. (Now you start saying this part again) Your new deputy will be ____."

Changing a warrior's name (This is used very little, but just in case!)

"Spirits of StarClan, you know every cat by name. I ask you now to take away the name from the cat you see before you, for it no longer stands for what she/he is. By my authority as Clan leader, and with the approval of our warrior ancestors, I give this cat a new name. From this moment she/he will be known as _____, for though (reason for changing name), we honour (what every you deem correct to put in here).

[F]irstar
Leader
Leader

https://warriorsworld.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum