Warrior's World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules for Warrior's World

Go down

Rules for Warrior's World Empty Rules for Warrior's World

Post  [F]irstar Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:29 pm

There is only a few rules here:

1. When you are on Rping in the Clans, you are a cat. Nothing else. You may not do what a Twoleg does, you behave like a normal warrior would.

2. Follow the Warrior Code. for those who don't know it, here it is: (I have taken this directly from Erin Hunter's website.)
- "Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from other Clans, but you loyalty must remain with your Clan, as one day you may meet them in battle."

- "Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory" (Without good reason)

-"Elders and kit must be fed before elders and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders."

- "Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for it's life."

- "A kit must be a least six moons old to become an apprenctice."

- "Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their warrior name."

- "A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice."

- "The deputy will become Clan leader after the leader dies or retires."

- "After the death or retirement of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh."

- "A gathering of all four Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night."

- "Borders must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats."

- "No warrior may neglect a kit in pain or in danger, even if that kit is from a different Clan."

- "The word of the Clan leader is the warrior code."

- "An honourable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win his battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or it is necessary for self-defense."

- "A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet."

3. There is no insulting, either Rping or not, apart from things such as "mouse-brain", and only if directed at the character.

4. Please no swearing.

5. Literacy. On some sites this is a serious problem, so I'm putting it down now so that everyone knows it from the start.

6. If you are Rping, and having a conversation at the same time with players, use (( )) or [[ ]] To show people that it is out of character. (OOC).

7. No yelling. Excited is different from yelling.
E.g Yelling: STOP THAT!
Excited: YES!!

8. This website is not finished and won't be for a while. Please do not pressure me or get angry with me because the boards you want are not done. I don't have a lot of time at the moment to spare for Warrior's World. In the future I will be on more, but please be patient.

Mating

1. I will TELL you the times in which you may mate.

2. No force-breeding. Not at all.

3. Please keep it clean. Don't go into too much detail. If you want to, in the heading of the post, put a warning. E.g. Firstar X Suntail (GRAPHIC). This is also the only time I'm allowing you to capitalize things in your headings. (Apart from the first letters!)

4. Before breeding, send each other PM's to decide who will RP what kit, if you want either of them to RP the kits. If you don't, when they're born, put them in the Adoptions board.

Leaders

1. I will put up a seperate board with all the rituals, etc. that are required to be a leader.

2. When choosing a deputy, I know it's tiresome to have to ask the admins, so you don't have to! Yep, you can choose all by yourself. This gives you a sense of your charrie really being leader, and I think it makes it more enjoyable.

Deputies

I will put up a sub-board under the Leaders one, with all your duties, etc.

High-rank Positions

You may only have ONE high-rank cat. High-rank cats are the leaders, deputies and medicine cats. Even if a Clan needs a leader and deputy, you may only be one.

[F]irstar
Leader
Leader

https://warriorsworld.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum